Electric shavers are good to use compared to the old straight razors that our fathers and grandfathers were using. Users of the best electric shavers claim that there just doesn’t exist any shaving burn with an electric razor and cuts are simply out of the discussion due to the very sensitive blades. Electric shavers are sold in various colors, shapes and types.
When it comes to best electric shaver, technology has advanced to an extent that it gives shaving a whole new meaning. Most of the times battery operated shavers are preferred over the regular one with an electric cable that are not produced that often nowadays. Assuming you are on the go and you don’t have an electric source of any kind then you cannot use shaver (that’s why buying a cordless one is always a better choice.
The Best Electric shavers 2019 that are now quite popular are the self cleaning ones that are easy to use and after shaving. One don’t have to spend time cleaning the shaver. These shavers are best loved by the very busy people that are always on the go.
Upcoming Electric Shaver 2019
You bet that most men are sick and tired of the old razors that cause rashes and burns to the skin and turn to the electrical ones. Sometimes people get these burns so often and they usually last for hours, and if you’ve had them before you must know how annoying they can be something making a mess of your day.
The electric shavers that need to be plugged in order to work are not that comfortable. Hence very few companies still product these models that come with a cord and instead. You have already noticed if you’ve been looking in your local shops lately, that most best electric shavers 2019 are cordless rechargeable shavers. These shavers are hassle free and give you the best clean shave. They can be left on the special charger to recharge making sure that your shaver is always ready when you need it.
1. Remington F5790 Pivot & Flex
The Remington F5790 uses Pivot & Flex technology to help you get the most out of your shaver without sacrificing comfort. As every face is different the three foils independently flex allowing the head to adapt to any contour or angle.
This means less time having to go over the same area and less pressure applied to the razor alleviating razor burn and skin irritation.
Before we take a look at some of the additional features and technology on the Remington F5790, I will say that as far as price, this is a great deal.
- The Remington F5790 is probably one of the simplest shavers I’ve reviewed. There are no fancy amenities such as a 10 stage LED or a cleaning and charging station. It’s simply a durable shaver at an affordable price.
Remington has always had a reputation for making durable products. Their shavers aren’t the most stylish and many don’t have all the bells and whistles as do some of the more well known brands, but this also reflects on the price. The Remington F5790 costs less than $50 yet comes with a two year warranty!
One of the things I really like about the Remington F5790 is it can be used corded or cordless. A full charge takes two hours providing 60 minutes of cordless shave time. There’s even an LED display the battery level status.
- As the Remington F5790 functions cordless, I’m not sure why they included a 5 minute quick charge feature but it is a convenient feature especially if you do any shaving in the car (not recommended!).
The Remington F5790 uses titanium coated stay sharp blades. You don’t have to worry about maintenance, lubricating blades, or having the blades go dull on you.
Easy to Clean:
As far as cleaning goes, the head flips open making it easy to run under water. While it is washable, this is not intended for use as a wet shaver.
- A final convenient feature is the pop up trimmer. The trimmer makes it easy to groom sideburns, style a mustache, or trim a beard.
- Independent flexiing foils
- Fuel gage batter
- Pop up trimmer
- Exclusive design
- Easy to clean
- Quality of motor is not very good
2. Panasonic ES-RT51-S Cordless Electric Razor 2019
What’s the difference between the Panasonic ES-RT51-S and the more expensive $200 shavers? About $140 give or take a few bucks.
Seriously, if you are looking for a great shaver for well under $100, I highly recommend you consider the Panasonic ES-RT51-S and compare it to other shavers for the same price. The choice will be obvious.
One of the things that are really appealing about the Panasonic ES-RT51-S is the flexible pivoting head and three blade shaving system. Having a flexible head means you are going to get a faster shave and a more comfortable shave. The flexing head adapts to the contours of your face making problem areas a thing of the past.
- The Panasonic ES-RT51-S comes with a pop-up trimmer for trimming and grooming. There is also a 5 stage LCD display, and it comes with a travel case.
As mentioned, the Panasonic ES-RT51-S functions as a wet/dry shaver. It is also 100% waterproof which is nice for guys who like to shave in the shower. This also makes it easier to clean.
The Panasonic ES-RT51-S charges in about an hour which gives approximately two weeks of shave time. The LCD display will keep you informed of battery status. This is a nice feature for guys on the go or for those of us who often forget to routinely charge our shaver.
- Speaking of travel, the Panasonic ES-RT51-S comes equipped with an automatic universal dual voltage feature. This is essential for international travel and a feature generally reserved for more expensive shavers.
Right off the bat, some things that make the Panasonic ES-RT51-S stand out among other budget shavers are features comparable to more expensive shavers such as nanotech blades and it functions as a wet/dry shaver. In addition to nanotech blades, they are hypoallergenic making this a good choice for guys with sensitive skin.
Easy to Clean:
The shaver is fairly quiet and can be easily cleaned dry with a tooth brush or with a stream of water if you prefer.
- Durable motor
- Easy to clean
- Cleaning reminder
- Ergonomic profile fits
- Shaver Comfort and control
- Price is bit high
3. Philips Norelco 7310XL
This shaver is unbelievable value for money and a great buy overall. At this super-low price it’s a real no-brainer. It is definitely one of the most popular shavers made by Philips and has had a whopping 650+ customer reviews on Amazon with an average rating of 4 stars.
This is very impressive. It comes with a 2-year warranty, an LED indicator, cleaning brush and a super-comfortable grip. Of course it also comes with the must-have pop-up trimmer for your mustache and sideburns too.
The closeness of the shave with this razor is just as good as any of the more expensive electric razors out there. It’s so close to shaving with a normal razor it’s scary. The other major plusses of this razor are of course it’s very low price, it’s great shave quality, it’s quiet operation and how easy it is to clean.
- The fact that this shaver is so cheap might be an issue for some. It might make you wonder what is wrong with it or how long it will last. Well, checking the customer reviews of people who have owned one for more than a year all say that theirs is still working just fine.
Most electric razors last between 2 and 4 years (including this one) so it might make sense to save your money and buy this model instead of a super-expensive one. They will probably last the same amount of time anyway.
- The replacement heads for the 7310XL razor are very expensive, however, you can definitely get a few years out of them before they need to be replaced. I recommend getting your money’s worth and wearing them out completely before buying new ones.
It’s really great that they made it waterproof at this price point so you can use it in the shower without any issues.
The shaver comes up with the rechargeable battery. Once the battery is fully charged, it can last up to 1 hour. If you spend about 10 minutes on per shave then you can use it for 6 shaves once you completely charged it.
This shaver has two blade system. The function of first blade is to lift the hairs where the second blade actually cuts. This gives the comfortable shave to the user.
- If you’re looking for a no-frills shaver that doesn’t cost the earth but performs just as well as the big boys then the Philips Norelco 7310XL is definitely the right electric razor for you.
Easy to Clean:
As the shaver is durable and waterproof, one can easily clean it simply by putting the shaver under the water.
- Comfort shaving
- Fully washable
- Patented reflex
- Super lit and cut
- Affordable price
- Exclusive design
- Cleaning system should be improve.
4. Philips Norelco 1150x/40 SensoTouch 2d (Electric Shaver 2019)
The Philips Norelco 1150x/40 is not the best electric shaver 2019. But at its price it may just be the best value electric shaver you can get.
It’s a no-frills shaver with just enough of the features you need for a good shave but at a really great price. It gives a very good, close shave and the design of this shaver is really sexy with a somewhat futuristic vibe.
The grip is also really nice and has a rubber ridge along the side that makes it very comfortable to hold and stays secure in your hand even in the shower.
- Many electric shavers have difficulty with neck hairs because they tend to be rather thick and at a very sharp angle. Well this razor handles them just fine. The contour capabilities of the individual head rotors probably play a part here since they flex in and out quite a bit to adapt to your face.
It is a waterproof too so you can definitely use it in the shower if you are a shower shaver like me.
The battery lasted more than a week in our tests and this is exactly what you want in a razor. It has a great quick charge feature which allows you to do a fast charge when the battery is flat and you are in a hurry. This should make those mad morning rushes to get to the office much easier.
- If you travel a lot the travel lock, head protector cap and pouch will keep it safe from damage while the base also does automatic voltage adjustment from 100 to 240 volts. This means you won’t need to carry annoying adapters that take up space.
Easy to Clean:
Cleaning the Norelco 1150x/40 is pretty simple. All you need to do is pull off the top plate and run water into the shaver head unit.
- If you need a new electric shaver 2019 check out the Philips Norelco 1150x/40. Chances are it will be perfect for you if the price is within your budget.
- Fully washable shaver
- Double blades system
- Full light LED
- Comfort shaving
- Exclusive design
- On the down side it doesn’t seem to handle long hairs very well so you need to make sure you shave regularly with it to keep them short. The base is pretty large too so you will need some space on your bathroom shelf.
5. Braun Smart Control 190s-1 Cordless Shaver
If you are new to electric shaving or not sure if it’s for you but would like to try it out, the Braun 190s-1 is a great choice. Not only is it affordable but it delivers a quality shave and is easy to use.
Electric shaving isn’t for everyone, but it can save a lot of time and money versus using disposable razors.
Design and features:
If you’re looking for the latest and greatest electric shaver 2019 with all the bells and whistles this shaver is not for you. You may want to check out the Panasonic ES-LV81-K or the Braun Series 7-790cc. If you are not concerned with all the additional features you can get with an electric shaver but are more focused on a great shave and a great price then the Braun 190s-1 is worth a look.
- While the Braun 190s-1 doesn’t have a ton of features, it does have some necessary features that make it a quality shaver. The smart foil technology used allows for getting flat laying hairs and problem areas such as under the chin and neck areas.
Another great feature is the touch sensitive system or Smart Control. As you apply more or less pressure while shaving, the Braun 190s-1 is responsive. It adapts to ensure an optimal shave minus the irritated skin.
- The Braun 190s-1also comes with a pop-up trimmer for grooming and getting longer hair. I personally use a standalone groomer but it works well enough.
Braun 190s-1 washable under water and 100% durable and waterproof.
The Braun 190s-1 is a cordless shaver. You can get 30 minutes of shave time on a full charge. That’s roughly a week’s worth of shaving in between charges depending on how often you shave.
Easy to Clean:
As far as cleanup goes, it is 100% washable. It was not designed to be used as a wet shaver so make sure not to use creams or shaving soaps. Even though it is washable it can’t handle the buildup of cream or soap.
- Other than that there are no special features. There is no LCD display or charging station. Of course this reflects on the price. You can pick up a great shaver for less than $40 which is a good deal considering the quality of shave.
- 100% washable under water
- Waterproof and durable
- Exclusive design
- 30 minutes cordless shaving
- 45 day money back guarantee
- Long hair precision trimmer
- A bit oily
6. Philips Norelco Speed-XL 8240
After I had made a suggestion to a friend of mine as he was in the market for mens electric shavers 2019, he reported back to me that the one I had suggested still had managed to scrape up and razor burn his face. Unfortunately when he asked me,
I was unaware that his skin was so sensitive. After returning the old one, he said that he managed to find one that worked excellent, the Norelco 8240XL being that one he was speaking of.
The Norelco 8420xl not only does an extremely close shave comfortably, but it does it very quickly as well. This is because compared with even the top electric shavers 2019, this one in particular can cover 50% more surface area.
- The Norelco 8420xl can achieve this because the three floating heads located on the top of it each have three separate shaving tracks, all of which work together at the same time. These floating heads also sit on top of a platform which also “floats”, adjusting to the curves and contours of your face as you go over the surface area of your face.
The Philips Norelco 8240xl doesn’t suffer from these requirements because an antibacterial coating has been placed on all of the parts inside and out of the device.
- Since you don’t have to worry about bacteria and moisture causing problems inside your electric shaver, you can simply rinse it out under tap water after each use and you’ll be good to go!
This shaver comes up with a lithium-ion battery that provides 50 minutes of power per charge for a convenient and comfortable shaving experience.
What makes the Norelco 8240xl superior is that the dual blade system lifts the hair up from the face before the second blade comes in and cuts it just comfortably below the skin line. Since the blade uses a 2 step system here, the second blade never cuts into your face too much for sensitive skin to become irritated.
Easy to Clean:
When it comes to most electric shavers, you need to use a dedicated cleaning system on them (complete with antibacterial soap/alcohol) or take them apart in order to rinse and dry out.
- This is because over time as bacteria and whatnot build up inside the electric shaver together with moisture, it could end up damaging your electric shaver eventually.
- Smart touch shaver
- Reflex action system
- Fast rinse for cleaning
- Shaving heads are XL speed
- Precision cutting system
- Super cut technology.
- Battery may give you some issues.
7. Panasonic ES8109S Men’s 3-Blade (Arc 3) Rechargeable Electric Shaver 2019
In order to reduce the hassle involved in my daily morning routine I decided to start using mens electric shavers, and I’m glad that I did!
I’ve tried as many different electric shaver models as you can possibly imagine in my search for the best electric shaver for men, and the Panasonic ES8109S Arc Wet/Dry Electric Shaver is definitely one of the top electric shavers available at the moment.
What does this mean for you, though? It means that the Panasonic ES8109S runs through facial hair like a hot knife through butter, eliminating the need to push against the skin and irritate it. Cheap electric shavers even cause nicks or cuts due their poor performance of cutting through hair effectively, but you don’t have to worry about that with this shaver.
- It trims with the blade at a 30 degree angle when most other electric shavers only can manage 45 – 90 degree angles, meaning that it can practically get as close to your skin as a normal razor blade without actually touching it.
Speaking of angles, we’re all familiar with the pain in the neck (literally) it is trying to watch what you’re doing in the mirror and shave those odd angles over the sink.
- Thankfully, the pivoting head on the Panasonic ES8109S Arc means that the electric shaver adapts to your face, rather than you having to swivel your head around to match up with it!
The ES8109S Arc electric shaver is 100% waterproof which makes it easy to clean when required.
Unlike with many cheaper electric shavers, there’s no “pulling” of the hair follicles. Whereas most electric shaver reviews 2019 show that the majority of them have motors which run at around 8,000 – 10,000 RPM’s, the Panasonic ES8109S Electric Shavers motor runs at about 13,000 RPM’s consistently.
- The actually blade of the shaver itself is composed of micro polished nano tech blades, which means that they’re polished with nano particles, resulting in some of the finest cutting blades you can find.
It provides an extremely smooth and close shave with its 4 (yes, four!) multiple arc blades which stay at the same contact point on your skin no matter what angle you’re shaving at.
- Instead of having to press the shaver against your skin in some spots, the four blades glide effortlessly across your face, removing all of the hair in one swipe.
I’ve had enough experiences with cheap electric shavers to understand how great this feature is.. No more multiple passes over the exact same patch of hair on your neck!
Easy to Clean:
The cleaning process of this electric shave is easy. To clean it perfectly fine, you can put it under the water or use cleaning cartridge.
- Rechargeable battery
- Hydra clean automatic system
- Dry and Wet design
- Good charging time
- Sharp blades for good shave
- Easy to use and clean
- Yanked out hair and pinched a lot.
8. Braun Series 7-760cc (Electric Foil Shaver for Men)
The Braun Series 7-760cc is the basic shaver in the 7-series line and while it may have less bells and whistles, the supposedly improved models in this line such as the 760cc-4 and the 790cc-4 have the same shaving performance as this one.
The only changes are the ergonomics, design and ease of use.
This shaver has a pretty unique feature where the foil protector itself actually vibrates. This is supposed to lift up the hairs so they are prepped for cutting. The closeness and comfort of the shave that this razor delivers is heavenly.
- It’s like going to a barber and having it done professionally so it makes you feel pampered and really smooth afterwards. For those of you that shave their heads, this is a great shaver to use for that. The 7-760cc body has a great design that makes it easy to maneuver and it does a great job shaving tricky areas like this.
The only real letdown with this shaver is the fact that it is not waterproof so shaving in the shower is totally out of the question. If this is your preferred method of shaving, look elsewhere.
The battery is Energy-Star compliant so if you are more ecologically minded you can rest assured that it is a very efficient unit. It also has an automatic voltage adjustment which lets it charge it in any country. Unlike previous models in the line it now automatically charges when you place it on the dock.
- The battery lasts about a week which seems to be standard fare amongst modern shavers but if you forget to charge it you can use it with the power cord.
Usually it will run for 50 minutes on a 60 minute charge and has a useful 5 minute quick charge too for emergencies. The 7-760cc comes with a protective case and cleaning brush along with the dock and power cord.
This electric shave have synergized foil and blades. This gives you a perfect shave its sharp blades. The blades could be lubricating to make them flexible.
Easy to Clean:
It has an automatic cleaning system so you don’t have to worry about cleaning it manually. With the touch of a button it disinfects, lubricates, cleans and then charges the shaver. That is some smart technology if you ask me.
- The refill cartridges can be somewhat expensive seeing as though they need to be replaced once a month, but the benefits and convenience far outweigh the cost in this instance.
If you want an amazing shave and a razor that cleans itself really well, then check out the Braun Series 7-760cc.
- Very flexible shaving system
- Personalization for men
- Charge station and port
- Advance cleaning system
- Sharp blades with flexible design.
- The body is not very strong.
9. Panasonic ES-LT71-S (Electric Razor 2019)
Who says you can’t have quality at an affordable price? Not Panasonic, that’s for sure! The Panasonic ES-LT71-S is among my top pick for best electric shaver 2019 using foil technology.
It provides a close shave minus the irritation and even has an auto clean and charging station. You can check the current price and ratings through the following link.
The design of this shaver allow you to easy shave the different part of face including neck and chin as its enough flexible to move easily.
- In addition, the Panasonic ES-LT71-S is the perfect shaver for international travelers. The Panasonic ES-LT71-S has a travel lock feature, an auto dual voltage feature, and it comes with a stylish travel case making it easy and safe as a travel shaver.
This Panasonic shaver is not only waterproof but can be wash easily under the water. Its durability allows you to use it for many years.
At 13,000 cycles per minute, the linear motor that drives the Panasonic ES-LT71-S ensures a quick shave while eliminating the annoying and often painful tugging and irritation.
- Beyond the comfort and quality of shave, guys are looking for a shaver that is versatile and convenient.
The Panasonic ES-LT71-S features hypoallergenic blades positioned at a 30 degree angle to offer a close yet comfortable shave. In addition, the Panasonic ES-LT71-S has a flexible pivoting head which makes it easier to shave all the weird angle places like the chin and neck areas.
- A must-have feature of a great shaver is a wet/dry option which put’s the Panasonic ES-LT71-S in a top position in my opinion. Having the ability for a wet shave in conjunction with hypoallergenic blades is a must for guys like me with sensitive skin. Even if you don’t have sensitive skin, it still helps reduce the occurrence of razor burn.
Easy to Clean:
The Panasonic ES-LT71-S comes with the automatic Vortex Cleaning System which automatically cleans, dries, and charges!
- Fully waterproof and washable
- Sharp blades
- Flexible design
- 30º Stainless Nanotech Blades
- Wet Dry Shaving Convenience
- Fast, Linear Motor Drive
- Very expensive
10. Wahl Professional 8061-100 Rechargeable Shaver 2019
The Wahl 5 Star Shaver series is advertised as a professional finishing shaver. Mainly used by barbers and men’s grooming studios, the Wahl 5 Star Shavers provide an extremely close shave.
Grooming has long been an experiential aspect of men’s lives. The shop talk at the local parlor to the refreshing scent of hair tonics and even the stinging barbicide are complimentary to a nice close shave or cut.
The Wahl Shaver Shaper has that old school look while offering an exceptionally close shave. It looks like something you might find in grandpa’s grooming kit. A loud gold colored foil and block shape are reminiscent of a quality product found in the 70’s.
- While the look of the Shaver Shaper might not be turning heads or winning any awards for innovative design, the important thing is the final product. And that is a close shave minus skin irritation.
There are no frills and thrill on any of the Wahl 5 Star Shaver series shavers and trimmers. And guy’s looking to purchase a 5 star aren’t looking for that any way so let’s move on.
Wahl Professional 8061-100 5-star is not a durable or waterproof electric shaver.
This shaver comes up with 1 Lithium ion batteries which can last up to 60 minutes once completely charged.
The Shaver Shaper operates both corded and cordless. The foil is hypoallergenic so it’s great for any skin type. As I have mentioned this shaver cuts exceptionally close, it’s important to note you don’t need to apply a lot of pressure!
- Applying to much pressure will result in razor burn or even razor bumps if you end up cutting below the skin. The reason why a lot of guys, and particularly black guys go with this shaver is it can greatly reduce the odds of getting razor bumps.
Easy to Clean:
This device is very easy to clean. To get rid from hassle, clean this shaver every time you use it for shaving or trimming purpose.
- Hypoallergenic foil coated
- 60 minutes running time
- Super clode bump free shave
- Cordless operation
- Easy to clean and use.
- High is high as compare to features
This is not a waterproof shaver.
How to Get the Awesome Results with Best Electric Shaver 2019
When you are using an electric shaver to remove hair from your face, this will be different from your regular shaving. This will not give you a close shave like what you would get when you are using actual razors. Finding the right technique to get a comfortable shave will be difficult, but this is something that you have to do properly to avoid irritating the skin.
It is important to have good lighting and a mirror when shaving. Therefore you should also pay attention to your settings and techniques, rather than just the actual products. Here are some tips to help you get the best results when you are using electric shavers.
Electric shavers could be really cheap or extremely expensive, based on the type that you purchase. You need to get a good quality device, because this will become your new plaything. To ensure that your shaver last a long time, you have to take care of it and clean it on a regular basis. You are able to find high-quality shavers, at a reasonable price, such as the Philips products.
How to Shave With an Electric Shaver (6 Tips)
Get Best Electric Shavers to Reduce Shaving Time
Nowadays, the electric shavers are specially designed gadgets which fit easily into your hand and most importantly will significantly reduce your shaving time. Generally when you are using these devices, you are not required to use cream or water. Besides that you are more unlikely to get nicks and cuts with these shavers. If you are thinking of using one of these electric shavers, you should get one of the best ones on market as this can make a big difference in daily shaving experiences.
Foil and rotary are the two primary types of electric shavers. The rotary shavers will have 3 or 4 rotating cutting heads. The foil shavers have oscillating cutters with 1 or 2 floating heads. The rotary will function quietly and it’s also easier to clean. If you are one those men who like to have a close shave, then you should choose the foil shavers.
Whether or not they belong to the foil or rotary type, virtually all electric shavers are part of the cordless group. The battery charger offered with electric shavers will charge up very quickly. This will eliminate the need to charge the shaver every day, especially when you are late for work. Many features like the self cleaning modules, supplemental trimmers and more will be offered with the shavers based on the style you select.
Essentially, you don’t have a lot factors to take into considerations when you are choosing an electric shaver, but there are several things that you should think about. For instance, you might want to get quiet shaver because you have to wake early in the mornings and would like to shave without disturbing everyone. In this case, you have to choose one of the rotary shavers.
In case you have to travel overseas on a regular basis, you have to get a shaver with US and international voltage options. Several shavers would include trimmers or other attachments, whilst some might not. Therefore, based on your preferences these are some of the factors that you have to think about when you are buying a shaver.
To enjoy a very easy shaving experience, you should definitely consider getting one of the electric shavers. Generally, the price of these shavers will be influenced by the features and the quality. As a result, the overall amount that you spend to get one of these shaves will depend on your budget and the functions that you need. In the end, switching from a regular razor to one of these electric razors will certainly save you a lot of time each day.
Advantages of Modern Day Best Electric Shavers
From the latest reviews, it would seem that some electric shavers are now revolutionizing the shaving experience for men everywhere. Not so long ago, men had to visit the barber several times to get a comfortable and professional shave.
Fortunately, the world is advancing rapidly to bring professional and comfortable shaving results even while showering without the risks and irritations. This brings me to point out one such advancement which is the Panasonic ES8109S shaver. Continue reading to discover some of the advantages of using modern day electric shavers.
Since electric shavers tend to be small in size due to added technology, at times the price might be higher than you imagine. This means that you have to ensure that you are purchasing the best one to satisfy your needs.
This particular Panasonic model comes with a pivoting 3-blade head consisting two foils as well as a slit blade in the middle. The foils will fold over the blades, and once stubble gets into an opening, the blades will lop it off.
The three heads will move upwards or downwards or float while you are shaving. This will be useful because your face, head or neck is not entirely flat. There is also a Pivot Action control that will allow you fine-tune how you would like the blades to rotate based on the contours of your face as well as your personal tastes.
The blade system allows the shaver to use small components to carry out a big job to give perfect shave. On top of that, these blades are placed at a thirty degrees angle, of which professionals state will be a great angle for meticulous and dependable shaving. While the blade system might be good, this will deliver the results without an effective motor.
You should know that the motor in this model is a high-speed linear unit that turns at 13,000 rotations each minute. This means that is extremely fast and will enable you to get a more accurate and closer shave.
This battery powered shaver can last for over a twelve shaves before you have to recharge. Ensure that it is fully charged at all times, since you cannot use a power cord.
Understand the Transition to Best Electric Shavers
According to research, men have been shaving for decades using implements such as obsidian glass, shells, sharp flints and shark teeth. But in present-day, the manual and electric shavers are more likely to provide a much cleaner shave.
Over five thousand years ago, the very first disposable razors were created from flint rocks, but these became dull and would quickly wear out. In 3000 BC, some permanent razors were crafted from copper and had been used in Egypt and India.
Between 1200 BC and 1500 BC, elaborately designed razors inside leather pouches had been prized possessions in Scandinavia. There was also evidence that these practical shaving tools enjoyed some popularity as a decorative possession.
During the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, the straight steel razors had been popular. There was a razor with handle perpendicular to the blade that was invented throughout the Victorian periods. This razor was similar to a garden hoe and it turned out to be an overnight success; this is the manual razor we are using nowadays.
Gillette has been the first company to make the disposable manual razors and the electric shavers. Today, this company continues to be one of the leaders in the shaving technology industry. In 1901, this company unveiled the first razor with double-edger along with a replaceable blade, making way for modern-day razors.
The electric razors, also called the electric shavers, are actually shaving devices which are powered by electricity. All of these shavers are built with motor-driven electric blades that will rotate or oscillate behind a metallic screen. These units generally come with oscillating trimmers for side burn as well. These shavers are made to be used on a dry face.
While the shaver moves over the skin, the hair lifters will remove the hairs from the follicles and the adjacent blades will cut the hair. After cutting the hair, the particles will fall throughout the skin guard in a special hair collection area while the remaining hairs will be drawn back to the follicles. Generally, these shavers will be relatively safe to use since the blades will not touch the skin.
In contrast, the manual shavers generally have a blade or at times two blades and this would be dragged across the skin to remove the hair. These shavers are well-known for giving the closest cut, but shavers with oscillating blades below thin foil screen will normally give a close enough shave.
Although shavers with the rotating blades generally will not produce a close cut, these are known to offer a more comfortable shave. Several shavers are made for men, whilst others are exclusively designed for women. However, there are others that would work well for both men and women.
Why you should read best Electric Shaver 2019 Reviews before buying
These days, increasing number of people will use electric razors and electric shavers in their daily grooming routine. It is important to choose the right electric shavers because this can have a significant effect on the grooming experience overall. Some of these tools are able to provide a top-quality shave that is really smooth, quick and comfortable, while others cannot make the cut.
This is why it is important to conduct a research and read the online reviews before purchasing electric shavers 2019.
While reviewing these products online you can identify some of the best ones on the market. You can also find important figures and facts that will help you to purchase the right one. Some of the well-known brands that you will come across include Panasonic, Braun and Philips Norelco.
At present, you can find a wide assortment of high-tech electric razors and electric shavers online. Whether you want to find the best equipment for your personal use or even if you want to find the ideal gift for a loved one, friend or a family member you can find exactly what you are looking for after reading the different reviews and comparing the attributes such as prices.
These electric shavers are ideal for individuals who want a close shave and would like to have a gadget that is durable and reliable with an extended battery life. By far, these are the most popular razors and could cost $100 to $300.
There is a variety of shavers on the market in many different styles and types. All of them will offer unique set of features and innovations to make shaving more enjoyable. Just remember that whenever you are checking the reviews for the best shavers you should pay attention to battery life, durability and reliability. There are other factors that you should take into consideration, but this will depend on your personal taste and what would be most beneficial to you.
In the end, it’s important to choose an electric shaver to perform the basic functions. Since, shaving could turn out to be an unpleasant task, especially if you have sensitive skin, it’s essential to make the right choice. Similar to other electronic items, it’s always best to find one that is offering a good warranty in the event that you have to exchange it or get a refund.
Different Types of Electric Shaver 2019
Nearly all men have to shave facial hair, but some will do it often than others. For some, it might be more affordable to shave the old fashioned way with a disposable razor and cream, but the majority will have a preference for the electric shavers. Even though, the shave might not be much better in terms of quality when you compare the disposable and electric razors, the latter will be much more convenient and will save time.
In fact, it’s so convenient to use the electric shavers that you could even remove unwanted facial while driving to work. This is certainly not possible if you were using a razor and shaving cream. Continue reading to know more about the different types of electric shavers 2019 on the market.
You can wet the latest shavers while you are in the shower and then clean them easily afterwards. One don’t have to be worried about fried motors or destroying internal parts if the water gets inside.
When it comes to price, Braun offers the most expensive foil-type shavers for almost $170 and Philips Norelco offered the rotary shaver in a similar price range. You could find cheaper Remington shavers that will give you same performance with prices ranges from $60 to $100.
Best Electric Shaver 2019 Reviews – Buyer’s Guide (Top 10)
Electric shavers are good to use compared to the old straight razors that our fathers and grandfathers were using. Users of the best electric shavers claim